Discipline In Aspire IIT & Medical Academy
General Discipline - Aspire IIT & Medical the responsibility of its students' academic performance and discipline within its premises only and is not responsible for the students' general behavior , act & conduct, boarding & lodging arrangements and discipline outside Aspire IIT & Medical premises. Parents are advised to remain in touch with their wards and keep a strict vigilance on his/her activities and behavior throughout the academic session.
Identity Card - On successful registration of students at Aspire IIT & Medical, they get the identity of a "RESOnite" in the form of an I-Card. Students are not allowed to enter Aspire IIT & Medical premises if they are not wearing their I- Card. A student's I-card also enables access to Aspire IIT & Medical's academic resources. Detailed guidelines related to the I-card are provided in Reso Rule Book.
Student Uniform* Aspire IIT & Medical provides two pairs of uniforms (T-Shirts) for its students at the Aspire Centre and it is mandatory for the students to wear their uniforms while attending classes or tests.
Attendance System At Aspire IIT & Medical, students' attendance in classroom sessions and tests is vital to their success in JEE(Main+Advanced), JEE(Main) and NEET(AIPMT) and we have a regular attendance marking and monitoring system. The students/parents are informed of students' attendance regularly.
Vacations There is no long vacation at Aspire IIT & Medical during course duration except for 9 days during Diwali. Aspire IIT & Medical observes National Holidays and is also closed on its Foundation Day (11th April), its Felicitation Function - VICTORY and on Holi / Dhulandi.
Care In Aspire IIT & Medical
Student's Academic Performance and Evaluation Report (SAPER) Sheet Available on website, at student window and on ATM. SAPER sheet is the performance report of a student and is sent by Aspire IIT & Medical to his/ her parents on a periodic basis. It communicates the result and reflects the efforts being made by the student. The test performance is also made available on the Aspire IIT & Medical website and is communicated to parents through SMSs.
Students Satisfaction Survey (SSS) Student Satisfaction Survey is conducted 3-4 times during the academic session to measure the academic performance of the faculty members individually and that of departments (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as a whole) on various parameters. The results are analyzed to enhance the output of both students and faculty members.
Introductory Class Introductory classes are conducted by HODs & subject experts for the students who are new to Aspire IIT & Medical with the objective of making them aware about Aspire IIT & Medical and its system, IITs & IIT-JEE, NITs & AIEEE, Medical Colleges & Pre-Medical Tests and general Do's & Don'ts.
Motivation Classes To keep the students motivated on a regular basis, motivation classes are conducted that help students to ease the stress and pressure off their young minds. It is generally conducted by the HODs or subjects experts.
Student Welfare Initiatives
- Student Mentoring Programme (SMP): The SMP has been introduced to further fine tune the Aspire IIT & Medical quality of service and non-academic deliverables. A team of non-academic staff has been assigned to be responsible for any non-academic enquiries.
- Parents Teachers Meet (PTM):The PTM is a platform for parents and faculty to share information on student academic progress.
- Parents Aspire IIT & Medical Meet (PRM): The PRM is a platform for parents and non-academic staff to share information on the student welfare and other non-academic concerns.
- Students-HOD Meet (SHM): The SHM allows one-on-one interaction between students and HODs and helps immensely in boosting student confidence and fine-tuning performance
- Girls Counseling Cell (GCC): The GCC allows the female faculty and staff members to regularly meet, interact and motivate girl students and help them with their academic, co-academic and personal concerns.
General & Career Counseling We take special care of our students through our regular calling system and faculty and staff members regularly meet, interact and motivate students towards the achievement of their goals. The academic and co-academic staff takes care of the students' personal problems.
Psychological & Health Counseling The Institute runs a free psychological & health consultation facility and the psychologist & a team of Doctors works closely with staff members in planning and delivering programmes such as student mentoring, study skills, transition, positive peer relations and life skills. Parents are always encouraged to contact the psychologist & Doctors when they are particularly concerned over their child's health, progress, expectations or emotional balance.
Communication In Aspire IIT & Medical
The information may include:
- Regular / Doubt / Special Classes
- Examinations / Test Schedules / Conduction
- Academic Performance & Analysis
- Class / Test Attendance / Absenteeism
- Discipline and Rules & Regulations
- Important Announcements
- Counseling & Guidance
- Competitive Examinations
- Grievances & Complaints
- Feedback & Suggestions
Modes of Communication from Aspire IIT & Medical to Students / Parents
- Institute's Notice Boards / Time Table Sheets
- Classroom / Test Centre Announcements
- Academic Performance & Analysis
- Through Any-Time-Marks (ATM) Panels
- SMSs on Mobile Phones
- Calls on Mobile / Landline Phones
- Website (www.aspireiit.in)
- E-mails on personal email IDs of students / parents
- Through Students / Parents Satisfaction and Feedback Surveys
- Management Staff (Reception / Front Office / Class Supervisor)
We are also always delighted to hear from the students themselves and parents regarding any feedback or queries that they might have and constantly encourage them for same.
Modes of Communication from Parents / Students to Aspire IIT & Medical
- Calling at our Call centre on the Toll Free Number +91 - 177 - 2673990
- Calling at our Reception / Help Desk of Head Office / Study Centre
- E-mailing :- email@example.com
- Sending a FAX at our Facsimile Machine
- Parents-Teacher Meeting (PTM) - with academic staff
- Parents-Aspire IIT & Medical Meeting (PRM) - with non-academic staff
- Through Tele-survey / feedback
- Live Help on website www.aspireiit.in
- Grievance Submission on website www.aspireiit.in and through e-mail at help:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing a letter to AGM (Operations) or Sr . Manager (Students Welfare) at Head Office